Associate Professor Susan Tomlinson welcomes you to Spark Neurology at St Vincent’s Clinic where we are dedicated to a progressive, collaborative care model and providing our patients ‘Precision Care’.
Our experienced clinicians provide comprehensive management for a broad range of neurological conditions and aim to integrate care with general practitioners, other specialists and allied health to optimise health outcomes according to individual needs.
Associate Professor Susan Tomlinson
BMed PhD FRACP
Associate Professor Susan Tomlinson is a highly respected clinical and academic neurologist with broad experience in general neurology as well as expertise in headache, neurogenetics, neuropathy, neuromuscular disease, ion channel disorders, dementia and cognitive disorders.
Through her private rooms, Associate Professor Tomlinson provides migraine management including botulinum toxin injections when clinically indicated.
- Staff Specialist in Neurology at St Vincent’s Public Hospital
- VMO St Vincent’s Private Hospital
- Chair, Department of Neurology, St Vincent’s Private Hospital
- Chair, Medical Council, St Vincent’s Clinic
- Non Executive Director, St Vincent’s Clinic
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Notre Dame
- Professional Services Review Board
- ANZ Association of Neurologists State Education Committee
Associates of Spark Neurology
Dr Tania Farrar MBBS FRACP
Dr Farrar is a locum clinical neurologist consulting in Epilepsy and general neurology. Dr Farrar has expertise in Epilepsy, having completed fellowships in Epilepsy and is currently undertaking a PhD in complex epilepsy and the ketogenic diet. Dr Farrar is also Staff Specialist in Neurology at Royal North Shore Hospital.